Saturday, April 11, 2009

Aw c'mon... stop hiding

Yesterday my husband was doing some spring cleaning around the yard. He was making great progress picking up branches, twigs and raking when guess who decided to make an appearance? Time to get the camera. Of course our little buddy wasn't too pleased with the idea.



Don't even think about it...




She was simply interested in nibbling on those peanuts under the bush.


Then she decided the branches looked good. She started gnawing away and finally stopped long enough to SMILE for the camera. :)

Okay okay now get that camera outta here.

2 comments:

  1. Look at her teeth! wow. You can get pretty close. I am impressed. How did the yard sale go?

    ReplyDelete
  2. We will be able to get even closer as time goes on and they learn to associate us with treats. :) I haven't had the yard sale yet. I've never had one so I need some help learning how to organize it. I have to start by cleaning out my closets and digging through boxes in my spare room. It's too nice today to stay inside and clean!

    ReplyDelete


oh boy... looks like I woke up too early.